South Western Railway Apprentice Online Form 2021 For 4103 Posts
South Western Railway
South Western Railway was created by amalgamating the reorganized Hubli division from South Central Railway and Bangalore & Mysore divisions from Southern Railway. It has been operational from 1st April 2003 having the headquarters at Hubli in the state of Karnataka. The Railway comprises of 03 divisions, viz. Hubli, Bangalore & Mysore and primarily cater to Karnataka state with 84% of its jurisdiction located there. The balance of 16% of its route length falls in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, and Goa.
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 November 2021|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 November 2021|
|Integral Coach Factory (ICF)||Click Here||Last Date – 26 October 2021|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Click Here||Last Date – 20 October 2021|
|Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 October 2021|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Click Here||Last Date – 10 October 2021|
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 04-10-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 03-11-2021
- For GEN/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates – Nill
- Pay the fee through SBI Net Banking/ SBI Debit/ Credit/ SBI UPI.
Age Limit (as on 04-10-2021)
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable in the case of SC/ST candidates by 05 years and in the case of OBC candidates by 03 years.
- Fitter Common Hand Tools Name In Hindi Information – Click Here
- ITI Electrician Tools ITI Electrical Tools Technician Tools – Click Here
- ITI Welder Information In Hindi – Click Here
- Carpenter Tools Name In Hindi | Chisel, Hand Drill Machine, Claw Hammer – Click Here
Qualification – Candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
Total Vacancies For Railway Apprentice – 4103 Posts
Post Name – ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The selection process will be based on the merit list that will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in 10th with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI i.e. 50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online