Railway Apprentice 2021 CLW Online Form Chittaranjan Locomotive Work
Indian Railway Chittaranjan Locomotive Work
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) has been named after the great freedom fighter, leader, and statesmen Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das. The production activity started on 26th January 1950 the day when India became Republic. The initial product of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works was Steam Locomotive. In the period 1950-1972, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works turned out a total number of 2351 Steam Locomotives. From 1968 to 1993 CLW produced 842 Diesel Locomotives and from 1961 to up till 31-03-21 total of 7575 nos of Electric locomotives of different types.
CLW over the years has proved to be one of the most accomplished, promising, and reliable locomotive manufacturers. It has transformed itself from being a manufacturer of Steam Locomotives to that of Diesel locomotives and finally to Modern, high power, Electric Locomotives.
- Application Begin :15/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/10/2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 03/10/2021
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates. Only Registered Online Form.
Positions – Apprentice
- Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT) (final or provisional certificate) and must have the certificate in the notified trades for applying under point-1(A) of this notification.
- Candidate must pass in Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only, for applying under Point1(A) of this notification.
Age Limit (as on 15.09.2021) – 15 to 24 years
Total Vacancies For Railway Apprentice
Number of Posts – 492 Post
• Fitter – 200 Post
• Turner – 20 Post
• Machinist – 56 Post
• Welder G&E – 88 Post
• Electrician – 112 Post
• Ref. & A. C. Mechanics – 04 Post
• Painter (G) – 18 Post
- There will be no written examination or interview/oral exam in this selection. Engagement of Act Apprentices will be done only on the basis of merit list on the basis of marks obtained in Class-X examination, provided in the portal.
- Such shortlisted Candidates will be informed through registered email and mobile number by way of issuing call letters.
- Candidates will have to accept the same and submit acceptance through portal.
- No extra weightage shall be granted to candidates having higher qualification. If the notified slot of engagement of candidates will not be filled up for any reasons or after verification of original testimonials then only a second list may be issued to make good of the short fall
- Candidates finally enlisted would be engaged subject to being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop.
How to Apply For Railway Apprentice – All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 03 October 2021
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.