Railway Apprentice 2021 (ER) | Apply Now For 3366 Act Apprenticeship Posts
RRC, Eastern Railway Act Apprentice
- Starting Date of Application – 04-October-2021
- Last Date of Apply Online – 03-November-2021
- Last Date of Fees Payment – 03-November-2021
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates – 18-11-2021
• General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
• SC/ ST/ Female : Rs. 0/-
• Payment Mode
Payment can be done Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
(As on : 03.November.2021)
• Minimum Age – 15 Years
• Maximum Age – 24 Years
• Age Relaxation – As per Rules.
Positions – Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies – 3366 Posts
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 November 2021|
|Integral Coach Factory (ICF)||Click Here||Last Date – 26 October 2021|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Click Here||Last Date – 20 October 2021|
|Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 October 2021|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Click Here||Last Date – 10 October 2021|
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT: Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General)
Selection Process For Railway Apprentice
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, as indicated in (a) above. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the 8th class examination earlier shall be considered first.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online