RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Merit list 2022 Document Verification
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Merit list 2022 | Railway ITI Apprenticeship
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Online applications had been invited in the prescribed format for engagement of 56 remaining seats for Act-Apprentices imparting training in Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act. 1961 vide notice under reference. As such on the basis of data of online applications, the following candidates in each category/trade have been included in the Provisional Merit list of document verification. The document verification will be held on 21.03.2022 to 22.03.2022 (09:00 hrs to 16.00 hrs.) as indicated on the top of provisional merit lists of candidates of Technical Training Centre (TTC), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala (Punjab).
Candidates must understand clearly that mean inclusion of their name in the Provisional List does not mean that they are selected for training. Their selection as act apprentices is subject to document verification and if they satisfy the minimum standards of physical fitness (as per medical standards) as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Apprenticeships Rules 1992 as amended form time to time. Candidates must bring all original following relevant documents as well as one set of attested photo copy of the same at the time of document certification.
- Print out /Hard copy of online application.
- Certificate of 10th class indicating Date of Birth and detail marks.
- ITI certificate issued by NCVT only.
- Proof of Payment of fee wherever applicable.
- Registration certificate of Employment Exchange wherever applicable/
- Discharge certificate in case of children of ex. serviceman
- ID Proof like Aadhar card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.
- 02, identical passport size photographs.
- Covid-19 vaccination Certificate