Sashastra Seema Bal Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021Online Form
(SSB Sub Inspector)
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has Announced notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Pioneer, Draughtsman, Communication & Staff Nurse Female) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Date of Advertisement: 09-07-2021
Closing Date to Apply Online: Within 30 Days from the date Advertisement
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
For SI Staff Nurse Post : 21-30 Years.
ForSI Draughtsman Post : 18-30 Years.
All Other Post : Upto 30 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment Rules.
Post Name – Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Number of Posts – 116 Post
Post & Category Wise Vacancy Details :
• Sub Inspector (Pioneer) – 18 Post (Gen : 08, OBC : 05, EWS : 01, SC : 03, ST : 01)
• Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) – 03 Post (Gen : 03, OBC : 00, EWS : 00, SC : 00, ST : 00)
• Sub Inspector (Communication) – 56 Post (Gen : 32, OBC : 09, EWS : 05, SC : 05, ST : 05)
• Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 39 Post (Gen : 17, OBC : 10, EWS : 02, SC : 08, ST : 02)
Educational Qualification :
• Sub Inspector (Pioneer) – Candidates who have passed their BE / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering From Recognized Board OR University.
• Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) – Candidates who have passed their Class 10 High School Exam Passed with ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade with One Year Certificate Course OR One Year Experience From Recognized Board OR University.
• Sub Inspector (Communication) – Candidates who have passed their Class Intermediate (10+2) Examination From Recognized Board OR University.
• Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – Candidates who have passed their 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Science Stream & 3 Year Diploma in General Nursing & should be registered in Central / State Nursing Council and posses 2 Years Experience From Recognized Board OR University.