North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 1664 Posts
Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official notification & Apply Online.
• Starting Date – 02.August.2021
• Last Date of Application – 01.September.2021
• Last Date of Fees Payment – 01.September.2021
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Date – Available Soon
• UR/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
• SC/ ST/ PH/ Women – Rs. 00/-
Payment can be made by Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2021)
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate Should possess Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter – Candidates should have 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- Technical Qualification – ITI Certificate/ National Trade Certificate.
Number of Posts – 1664 Post
Category wise vacancy detail
• General : 771 Post
• OBC : 442 Post
• EWS : 146 Post
• SC : 246 Post
• ST : 118 Post
|Prayagraj – Mech. Dept||364|
|Prayagraj – Elect Dept||339|
|Work Shop Jhansi||185|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online