Document Verification NER Gorakhpur Railway Apprentice Merit list 2022
North Eastern Railway
NER Gorakhpur Railway Apprentice Merit list 2022
NER North Eastern Railway Apprentice Gorakhpur Apprentice Merit list Issued for whose candidates join Railway Apprentice mela 4 Oct 2021.
|APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT 1961 OVER NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY.|
|Apprentice Mela on 04th October 2021|
Candidates should take a printout of the Online Application form. Separate Call Letters for Document Verification will not be issued. The schedule of Document Verification will be published on NER’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in . Candidates should report at the published date, time and place with a copy of the Online Application Form, Original and a photocopy of all certificates, a valid photo Identity Card and two passport size photographs.)
- Age Limits: The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age on 01/10/2021. In the case SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is relaxed by 5 year and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years. For Divyang candidate’s maximum 10years age relaxation is permitted.
- Essential Qualification : The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue notification.
- Training & Stipend : Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
- Disclaimer : Act apprentices imparted training in Railway establishment will have no claim to seek employment on railways on the basis of such training.
- Other Conditions
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- The candidates who are called for verification of certificates are not eligible for any Travelling/Dearness Allowance.
- Engineering Graduates and diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and if such a candidate is a minor, his parent/Guardian shall execute the prescribed contract. The Apprentices shall be governed by the provision of Apprentices Apprenticeship Rules, 1962 as amended from time to time and such Rules and Regulation applicable to them.
- In case an Appetence discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the Rules by Railway Administration.
- The candidature for training is liable to be cancelled at any time if false declaration discovered and candidates are not adhering Rules & Regulations of Railways. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding. No further correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- Please bring this Call Letter with one recent passport size color photograph firmly pasted on it (similar to uploaded photograph).
NOTE: You have to appear for the Document Verification at your own expense on the date, time and Venue indicated.
- The candidates must bring the following Documents in original alongwith a photocopy thereof:
- A Photo Identity Proof such as PAN Card / Driving License / Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar card or E-Aadhar.
- Matriculation certificate & Marksheet as proof of Date of Birth and Educational Qualification
- ITI certificate of relevant trade.
- Caste certificate (For SC, ST and OBC candidates. For OBC candidates, the certificate must be in the format prescribed for employment under Government of India.)
- Candidates should note that mere call for Document Verification does not entitle them for invitation as apprentice / trainee in Railway.
- Candidates failing to appear in the Document Verification as per above schedule will not be given another opportunity.
- Candidates are advised to visit NER’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in regularly for further information and updates.
- Candidate will have to submit the original Call Letter to RRC at the time of the Document Verification. Therefore, Candidates are advised to keep a copy for future reference.
|NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Merit list||Click Here|
|NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Call Letter||Click Here|
|NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Medical Fitness Certificate||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|