NER Gorakhpur Railway Apprentice 2nd Merit list 2022 | Document verification
NER Gorakhpur Railway Apprentice
It has been decided by the competent authority to given last opportunity to those candidates who could not be appeared for their Document verification for Act Apprentice Training held on dated 23.03.2022, dated 24.03.2022 and dated 25.03.2022. It has also been decided to complete Document verification of all the rest candidates who have applied during Apprentice Mela
organized on 04.10.2021. List of all the candidates called for Document verification, Instructions thereof and schedule of Document verification are as under:
Following candidates have been called for Document Verification on the basis of the information furnished in the online application form.
Candidates should report at the Main Gate of the PCPO Office , North Eastern Railway , Gorakhpur at the reporting time mentioned against their names. Candidates reporting late will not be entertained.
Candidates may download their Call Letter for Document Verification from NE Railway’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in 10 days prior to scheduled date.
Candidates must bring the following documents while reporting for Document Verification:
- A printed copy of the online application form
- High School Marks Sheet in original and a photocopy
- ITI Certificate in original and a photocopy
- Medical fitness Certificate issued by an Authorized Government Medical Officer in the format published on NE Railway ‘s Website.
- Call letter Downloaded from NE Railway’s website.
- A valid photo ID proof in original and a photocopy thereof
- 02 recent coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in original and a photocopy thereof. Cast Certificate of OBC Candidates must be on the format valid for Government of India Services.
- Disability Certificate in original and a photocopy thereof
- Service Certificate/Ward certificate of Ex servicemen/Armed Forces in original and a photocopy
Candidates in excess of the vacancies have been called for the Document Verification.Their final selection for training shall be subject to fulfiling all the eligibility criteria and on the Merit Order prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in High School.
Mere calling for document verification does not confer any right to the Candidate for his Apprenticeship in Railways.
Names of the candidates in the list is in the order of their Enrollment Numbers.
Candidates to note that no other opportunity will be given to any candidate who do not appear for document verification on the schedule date and any request in this regard will not be entertained.