East Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Online Form For 2206 Posts
RRC, East Central Railway
Prior to 1996-97, Indian Railway consisted of nine Zones. On 16.06.96, Ministry of Railways decided to setup six new Zones to be carved out of the existing network of Indian Railway by reorganization of the existing zones. East Central Railway with its Headquarters at Hajipur in Bihar is one of these six new zones.Construction of temporary Zonal Office Building for E. C. Railway covering 3100 sqm. area was completed in June, 1997 and core group of Officers and staff posted. E. C. Railway started functioning by looking after some of the activities of Sonpur and Samastipur Division.
East Central Railway was inaugurated on 8 September 1996 with headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar. It became operational on 1st October 2002 by carving out areas from Eastern and North Eastern Railway Zone currently consists of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonpur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway.
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 November 2021|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 November 2021|
|Integral Coach Factory (ICF)||Click Here||Last Date – 26 October 2021|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Click Here||Last Date – 20 October 2021|
|Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)||Click Here||Last Date – 03 October 2021|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Click Here||Last Date – 10 October 2021|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- Candidates should possess Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Post Name – Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Number of Vacancy – 2206 Post
|Name of the Division||Total|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||892|
|Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
|Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur||110|
- ITI Sheet Metal Questions And Answers – Click Here
- ITI Welder Information In Hindi – Click Here
- Fitter Common Hand Tools Name In Hindi Information – Click Here
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply through the link provided below in the link section or they can also apply through the official website Of RRC -East Central Railway.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|